WE ARE THE VOICE OVER STORE
The Voiceover Store was founded by actress, voice artist and copywriter Jude Schweppe with the aim of creating an agency that both clients and artists really wanted to be involved with. Jude is passionate about building great working relationships with everyone she deals with and firmly believes that service is not service unless it comes with a smile. Over the years we have built up a solid reputation in the industry for our ‘no problem’ attitude and down to earth approach, and we select our artists based very much on their professionalism and friendliness as well as their talent. Our motto is simple – Great Work Delivered By Great People.
SERVICES WE OFFER
Casting is of the things we do best! Send us the brief for your project and we will get back to you ASAP with a range of voices. We're also happy to do bespoke demos if you shortlist a few of your favourites.
Script Writing & Editing
Jude is a copywriter by trade so if your script needs a bit of spit and polish to make it flow better for VO, or you need a script from scratch, do get in touch. Script editing starts at £100 and original scripts from £250.
We work with a range of excellent studios all around the country and also in Ireland, so if you're looking for somewhere to get your script recorded give us a shout and we'll point you in the right direction.
- des : Matt has a gorgeously smooth, deep voice with a naturally relaxed and calming delivery'
- des : Matt has a wonderfully warm, friendly engaging voice with a soft Northern accent that can be dialled up or down as needs be' His delivery is clear and confident and he's a smashing chap to boot!
- des : Michael is a native of the US with a wonderfully warm, rich voice and an easy, laid back style of delivery' He has that rare ability to make every script sound natural and unforced'
- des : Mike has a wonderfully rich, mellifluous voice that has natural resonance and character' He is a dab hand at character voices and accents and delivers with real warmth'
- des : A native of Wales, Morgan's voice is naturally smooth, warm and calming' He has a clear, precise delivery with just a hint of a Welsh accent that's great for narration'
- des : Nick has a hugely versatile voice and specialises in a range of fantastic characters and impersonations' When he's not busy perfecting his Jose Mourinho his natural voice is rich, warm and engaging'
- des : Oliver is the genuine 'cheeky chappy' with a natural south London accent' His style is great for men's lifestyle and informative ads'
- des : How to sum up Paul's voice? It can literally be whatever you want it to be' He has mastered everything from the cool documentary read to commercials, TV continuity, promo and characters'
- des : Pete has a contemporary, upbeat, commercial-sounding voice with a hint of Northern' His voice is naturally relaxed and warm'
It’s a pleasure working with Jude. She offers a professional, friendly service and Pete McCamley is now one of our regular documentary voice artists.
TV DocumentaryClaire Freeman - Channel 5
The Voiceover Store offer a professional and friendly service. They manage to deliver quality talent even when working to impossible timings.
UK commercial casting- Beatty McGuinness Bungay
The Voiceoverstore is always my first port of call when I need a voice. Jude always gets back to me super fast almost always with voices that fit the brief. Best of all, she does everything possible to work to the charity rates most of our clients have budgeted for.
Charity corporate video- Hands Up UK video production
We always contact The Voiceover Store when we are casting for a new project. Jude and co. are incredibly helpful, genuinely enthused by our projects and are always understanding of our requirements and of our, often difficult, clients! The Voiceover Store have many talented actors on their books, and we've always received great auditions from the actors recommended to us. Obviously we will continue to come to The Voiceover Store with future projects, and hope that these will be as successful as previous ones.
Video Game Production- Helen Lauder - Pitstop Productions
The Voice Over Store has always been a place I can count on for not only great talent, but superior service by the staff. Jude is a joy to work with and the coolest agent in London!
US commercials casting- Mindy Verson - Stir Post Audio
THE VOICEOVER STORE TEAM
The Voiceover Store is run by Jude Schweppe and Sue Brodie.
Jude hails from Dublin’s Fair City but has been living in London for the past six years. She is married to Robin and has one baby (Ollie) and three cats.
Sue is from Manchester originally and like any self-respectingl Northerner takes no nonsense from anyone! She lives in Finsbury Park with her beloved pooch, Kia.